Friday, September 12, 2008

CUSTOMER DIS-SERVICE

9/4/08

"Hello, Lemon Rent a Car"

me-(thinking, uh-oh, i've had nothing but horrid experiences with nancy) "Nancy, do you have any cars available tomorrow morning?"

N-"Yes, what size do you need"


E" "The smallest"

N-"All we have are intermediate, so we'll have to charge you for intermediate"

E"In the past, when all you have is interemediate you normally only charge me for the smallest" (she's only been employed there for 3 months)

I can hear the anger rising in her voice.

N-"I don't know about that"

E-"That is the way they've always done it before"

E-"I need to be picked up, can you pic me up at 9?"

N -"WE DON'T PICK UP IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!"

E-"You really don't know what your talking about! They've been picking me up for months in my nieghborhood, what do you mean, I"m out of the zone (bitch! i'm thinking!)

N-"I can assure you I know exactly what I'm doing and you are not in the pickup area, plus 9 o' clock is too early!"

E-"Unbelieveable"

N_"How about I refer you to another branch?!"

E (I'm a regular customer, and I won't tolerate that, i think)

N-"Alright, we'll pick you up at 9:15 tomorrow" she says, resignedly.

(the rest of this story is unbelievable story is coming tomorrow)

No comments: