Thursday, February 5, 2009

"The Bachelor"

I've been watching every week, but I will probably lose my signal in a few weeks, as I don't have the $ to buy a converter box, and the wait list for the coupons has thousands of people on it. Congress has been talking about delaying the conversion, and I hope that's what happens.

Was hoping that Jason would give Stephanie a rose. I just love Stephanie. What an amazing woman, amazing human being. Ever since J and S had there day at the beach with the daughter, and then went to the theme park I was pretty sure they'd end up together. But S. took things beautifully when J. didn't give her a rose. She just said that if it's meant to be then it is, if not then oh well. And she also said that she knew J. didn't feel the spark, per se, and sometimes it just isn't there.

Not so sure about Naomi. I don't dislike her, but I don't think she's "the one"

You ever wonder what would happen if these bachelors (Or bachelorettes)_don't fall in love with any of the 25 provided women? (men) That doesn't seem to be an option with these shows, does it?

Who do you want J to end up with? (I know, ME!)

No comments: