Thursday, February 19, 2009

"The Bachelor/2/16/09/abc"

Jason-"I wonder if Jillian is too strong to be in my life?"

J.-"Melissa reminds me of Deanna and of my ex"

Melissa to Jason-"Apparently I've really fallen for you"

Queenstown,NZ

(NZ is a place I've felt very drawn to since 94 when I was living in Australia)

e's comments on the hot tub

WOW, THAT HOT TUB SCENE BETWEEN JASON AND JILLIAN WOW!

WHAT A PERFECT DATE!

The Bungee Jumping

There is no way I'd do it, not even when I was in my 20's or 30's. My thoughts on Molly. I really understand why she is having a hard time "letting her guard down" especially under the conditions of the show.

Moderator-"Who will stay? Who will go home in tears?!"

Melissa said thatpeople don't surprise her very often (I can relate to that)

and that "I'm always the dumpee!"

I'm glad to hear Jason say that he can still fall in love without meeting the parents but I'm not happy to hear him say that "It can only go so far"

By 9:40 p.m. I was certain that he'd send Milly home. I'm very dissapointed that he sent Jillian home instead.

No comments: