Friday, April 24, 2009

"I wish I had better news"

But they broke in 3 days ago and found one of my journals and scribbled my name off of the front. I guess I'm lucky they didn't steal it. They also stole my sunglasses. It's impossible to tell everything that they take (such as socks or underwear)

One of my greatest fears since I've been living at La pew is that they would poison my food in the refrigerator. Now I have real reason to worry about that, because 2 days ago I discovered they contaminated my toothbrush intentionally. I am not going to tell you the details of that because it will make you sick to your stomach. Again I'm not going to waste my time in city courts because I don't have the time, strength or energy for that and it's not going to make me anysafer. If anything it could put my life in danger as it did for that other blonde haired guy (the baltimorean) who was killed last summer so that he wouldn't testify against a murderer. (He's in the news all of the time; I think his murderer was Patrick Byers.

The vandalism to the car continues as they have put little chips in my windshield. I think about the danger I'm in nearly 24/7, but I still haven't found a safe place to move to.

No comments: