Friday, April 10, 2009

"I've been pretty busy"

Surviving. Going on job interviews considering moving out of state, etc. I had a one day temp. job which I'm hoping (and might) turn into something steady doing office work. My home was broken into 2x last week and my car was broken into (but no glass smashed) and my cell "trac" phone and sunglasses were taken from the car. From the house, I can't tell everything that was taken but the intruder took some kind of plastic container of bean dip (which didn't belong to me) and put it on the floor and then walked thru it and tracked it thru the house. Needless to say I spend alot of time trying to figure out what was stolen, I know the new roll of toilet paper was stolen and you already know they steal from every category except books. Sleeping very very little sometimes it's days or weeks before i can fall asleep. constantly calling the cops on my noisy neighbors but of course you know that it's pointless to call the cops re: the robberies, it doesn't change anything.

No comments: