Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Bachelorette

I did have an opportunity to watch episodes 1 and 2. Now I don't much remember episode 1 because it was 10 days ago, but i have enough memory of episode 2 (a few days ago) that I will blog on that.

On a superficial level, I thought that (ali?) put way too much makeup on the other day. So un necessary because like all the other bachelorettes she's gorgeous. She certainly looks fabulous in whatever clothes she's wearing.

Her one on one with Frank looked like a blast. Sure helps when you have 20k to blow on one date, and a servant to go repair your car for you! They both handled that problem very creatively. Was impressive that they hiked that rough terrain to the Hollywood sign. She did better then he did!

They had such beautiful chemistry. The fact that she moved on and gave the other men such a fair chance is really commendable. The other thing I commend her and the other bachelorettes on is that they give even the "not so handsome" guys just as much of a shot as the rest.

One of the things that I found deeply disturbing about this episode was this salesman guy. Craig? The one that "weatherman" knew was sick and reported as such. I found everything about Craig to be scary and creepy and I'm so glad that she got rid of him. She is great at reading body language!

Like her I also like the dude that did the salsa with her. He's lovely. Boy these date places are amazing! But I'm pretty private I certainly couldn't go on national television to date! Then again, it' pretty much guarantees you'll find a partner.

Which brings me to this. What if your mate isn't amongstthe 25? I think I recall that happening before too. It's unlikely I'll have t.v. access next monday I don't know what I"ll do!

No comments: