Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"The last hotel room"

Oh my synchronistic life! It's crazy! Recently I stayed somehwere and you'll neverbelieve what happened (bad keyboard now) As per usual I did not want any room service. The housekeeper almost pressured me to take service on the first day. On th second day she had the nerve to get angry at me and say in very broken English that it will hurt her paycheck if i don't accept room service.

I was seething angry and complained to the hotel about it. I was eating brekkie and i glance at the front cover of the newspaper. It's all about how hotel visitorship is down and hotels are going green, giving customers the option to not hae the room serviced or to just have the trash taken out that sort of thing!

"Hotels give deals to do less cleaning"

Money saving housekeeping cuts marketed as "green"



Since programs began (green) 40% of customers opted for no cleaning or less cleaning. One customers said "I don't change my sheets daily at home it would be ludicrous for me to have them changed daily at the hotel!"

No comments: