Friday, June 11, 2010

My dream

Last night Allison visited me in my dream. (i refer to her in a prior post, haven't seeen her in 19 months) We're on a college campus in a big room all to ourselves. The stereo is blasting and we struggle to hear each other. After a long time she tells me I can turn it down. A woman comes in and insists that one of us need to accept her money for the pizza she just bought. It was tough to convince her that neither of us are the approprate people to accept pizza money.

Allison and I go upstairs and look thru the choice of liqueur. We decide on a pineapple chocolate liqueur. (in real life i introduced her to Alex and they are a perfect pair both autistic) In the dream I try to convince Allison to dump Mark and take Alex. She says that although she is still with Mark she did a long visit with Alex.

The cold water starts spraying all over her. She panics (autism) and begs me to fix the faucet.

At this point I woke up. Funny how dreams give the illusion of lasting hours when in reality perhaps they only last a couple of minutes.

dream interpreters feel free to come forward

No comments: