Friday, June 11, 2010

My New next door neighbor

My other neighbor was so sick that I called the office to warn them that Dorothy can't live on her own anymore.

The process of them getting the apt. ready for the next tenant was a noisy one. Took a few weeks. Was pretty dissapointed that it's a woman from the other side of the complext moving in. She and her girlfriends make me feel very uncomfortable. (long story) so the fact that they're next door has added even more stress. They sit in the front yard with the dog day after day. So they know all of my comings and goings. Feel more suffocated.

This is one of those dogs with the high pitch yip that is non stop and I can hear it through my wall.

However, having them sit out front brings a tiny bit of extra security to the development.

I don't know how they can sit out front as I find the traffic from the road to be deafening.

There is alot going on but sadly I cannot transmit it electronically.

No comments: