Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life At Twisted Pines

Right around the time that I was beginning to feel I could let my guard down was when the break ins to my apt. car and mailbox started up. I have incurred thousands of dollars in loss and damage if you include the vandalism to my car, since the 3rd week of Jan. 2010.

Early this morning before the sun came up a suspect was apprehended and turned over into the hands of the police.

I don't know the name of the suspect nor at this time will I be given the option to press charges. Nonetheless, it is a step forward. Few drs or professionals or cops believed me but now theyp retty much have to believe me.

I have no desire to be in MD after 10/1 for many reasons including the fact that I can't take the winters, so this development doesn't change my desire to get to a warm clime that's what I've needed for years.

Pleased that I have moved forward even if it's only an incremental step.

No comments: