Friday, May 9, 2014

"My new acquaintance tells me something very meaningful"

When I was describing my current living situation yesterday to my new acquaintance he responded with a comment that felt profound and meaningful.

He said "YOU SOUND VERY STABLE!"

He was referring to my current apt. and having a steady monthly income.  The reason it felt so profound is that this really is the first time since 93 that my situation would appear stable to anyone.
I feel so proud of this because it did take me 20 YEARS to find a safe affordable situation that is quiet enough that I can actually think and get some sleep.................................................

I will plan very carefully so as to seriously decrease any chances of becoming homeless in the future, as I can't stay in mountain town for the long haul, primarily because I can't take the long harsh winters.

No comments: