Friday, November 21, 2008

"The La Pew Laundry Rooms"

You've seen me blog on this issue before. There are approximately 10 washers in the bldg. We were down to one that gets my clothes clean. The last 3 times I've washed clothes, a tshirt ended up covered with grease, one ended up torn, one ended up with blood stains, and the grand-daddy of experiences? Do you have a strong stomach or do you want to leave now and go turn on your favorite t.v. program instead of read this? you do have that option you know.................

My neighbor left his wet clothes in the one washer that "works" when I went to remove them I noticed that there were some kind of foreign objects left in the machine. AFter removing all of the clothing I took out the foreign objects? What were the foreign objects?

FECES! YES THAT'S RIGHT! FECES!

I'M AS SICK AS YOU ARE.

AND THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT CAR. NO I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE OBJECTS WERE UNTIL MY FINGERS CAME IN CONTACT WITH IT...................AND WHERE DID I TAKE THAT CAR BUT STRAIGHT TO THE LAUNDROMAT. REPORT THE INCIDENT? REPORT THE NON WORKING WASHERS?!

THEY DON'T GIVE A RAT'S FECES ABOUT THOSE BROKEN WASHERS, NOR DO THEY GIVE A RAT'S FECES ABOUT ANY OTHER ASPECT OF OUR QUALITY OF LIFE.......................................

No comments: