Friday, November 7, 2008

"My thoughts on President Elect Obama/(Putting the way i feel (my health) aside)

I'm going to draw from my notes from the last few days here.......................

First of all I am absolutely elated! As I do an overview of my adult life here is the way I see it:

I waited and worked, 28 years to get out of poverty and still waiting,

11.5 years of waiting and list applying to get into section 8 housing,

and 8 years of waiting, multiple list applying and 2 lawyers to win social security disability.

For the most part, I feel that my hard work effects little to no change in my life.......................

but that was not the case on November 4 for me and millions of Americans because on November 4th

I cast my vote at 2 p.m. and 9 hours later

I GOT THE BIGGEST CHANGE OF MY LIFE

BARACK OBAMA

A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING

AN INCREDIBLE POLITICIAN

AN INCREDIBLE FATHER

HUSBAND

ROLE MODEL FOR HUMANS AND ESPECIALLY AFRICAN AMERICANS

AND REAL HOPE FOR MIDDLE LOWER CLASS, LOWER CLASS AND THE POOR

ISN'T IT EXCITING TO SEE THE WHOLE WORLD SO HAPPY FOR US?!

No comments: