Monday, November 3, 2008

"Spectacularly Beautiful Baltimore, A feast for the eyes to see"

what did elana just say! yes you heard me right! BALTIMORE IS GORGEOUS THIS TIME OF YEAR! I can't get enough of it. Even just driving on Northern Parkway I don't even want to blink for fear of missing a leaf. I know every year doesn't get this beautiful, and most years I miss this since I haven't had a car for 2.5 years. Now, I don't like to be cold, but I have always appreciated autumn and can remember sucking up the beauty of the leaves on the walk to Deer Park Junior High School as a child. In the 2 weeks that I've had the car I've made about 4 trips to parks that I could not make when I didn't have the car. I still have some mechanical concerns about the car, but it is running..............................

If you are in the Northeast, are your eyes enjoying the palettes? I'm thinking about people who for one reason or another move to California and talk about how they miss the change of seasons.

No comments: