Monday, December 31, 2012

"Oh, what a COLORFUL morning"

In my 20 months in Mountain Town , I have never ever seen a single employee or customer EVER enter the building labeled Chinese Massage.

But today 3 young men of about 19 were trying to get in the bldg.  I whipped out my camera but then they walked away.  I said, you walked away too soon, i was hoping to document the building's first customers!

They thought that was pretty funny.  They went around back, and about 4 minutes later left!  They walked past me and I told them about how i noticed therewere never any customers>  I said:  "So what happened when you tried to get in?"

"Well, there was one employee and she did not know any English at all.  The place smelled so revolting that we ran away as fast as we could! 

(I referred them to 2 reputable massage places in town)

Elana-"So, I'm curious.  If you saw a building that was labeled "Polish Massage by Polish girl, would it have the same allure!?"

They laughed and they said "NO WAY!"

(this is the end of my interview!)

No comments: