Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"Weak stomach, don't read this"

Very very weak today.  But it's a vicious cycle because the more you lay around the more you begin to develop other health issues (which I am)

So every day for the last 10 days or so I have awoken with a headache so severe that I could not leave the house until the imitrex did it's work. However, tues a.m. headache was so severe that the meds didn't work and I was viciously nauseous all day with about 8 hours of vomiting.

I think it's fair to say that I'm so sick that it makes it nearly impossible to run around to doctors.

My heater hasn't been working right and I have been using the oven to heat the house as long as I am awake.

I read yesterday that the American lung assoc. warns against it due to possible carbon monoxide poisoning.  when they mentioned nausea vomiting and headaches, I figure I better rush to wal mart to buy yet another delonghi heater rated the safest space heater on the market, and stop using the oven no matter how cold the apt. gets.

So, there you go.

No comments: