Thursday, February 12, 2015

disgusted to the core

I thought that I was being evicted. I received a note on my door from the landlord, you may remember I have to landlords the one that pays to subsidized part of my rent and then the actual property owner. The property owner gave me a letter that I thought was an eviction notice. I am more and more disgusted with every day that I have to live in an apartment and I have so little respect for this landlord for even thinking about getting rid of someone who is quiet with no animals doesn't smoke no drugs no criminal activity no overnight guests. And what was her threat? She said that I can't leave notes on peoples doors telling them to buy bark collars for their dogs. Is that legal is that legal can she really tell me what I can and cannot right? She claimed that they can make all the noise they want as long as its not before 10 p.m.. But that goes in direct violation with the city law that states that if a dog barks for more than 15 minutes straight it is a noise violation. I just wrote a letter to North America telling them about my situation. You already know that if I could afford to move to a place that had no god damn dogs I would. But I have already been told by Catholic Charities the people who subsidized mean that there is not a single complex in this entire town that is not overrun by dogs. On top of it all there are four cats for stray cats living in the stairwell and I was told by the city that they can live anywhere they choose and that I'm just going to have to deal with it. Disgusted

No comments: