Monday, February 9, 2015

two steps forward three steps behind / noise pollution

in the last 10 days there has been vast improvement in terms of that unknown banging I was telling you about. It was the factor in my not sleeping for about 3 months. Between 9 p.m. And 8 a.m. Things have quieted down enough for me to start sleeping. However a few days ago the issue with the next door neighbors dogs god knows how many animals have got over there started back up.

They started barking when I came home at 1 and they were still barking at 330 with no breaks at all. I recorded the dogs for about 40 minutes, left a note on the door telling them I'm giving them 48 hours to get bark collars for their dogs! I went on to say that if they do not comply I will be sharing the recordings with animal control/ police. you already know that I would move if I thought that moving could raise my quality of life but there literally are not any complexes that are barking free. The number of dogs in this complex is such that you feel like you're tripping over them.

No comments: