Monday, February 9, 2015

part 2

t 2 he only option for me would be to completely give up my pain meds and renew my medical marijuana card. this would take a fair amount of money, as I will probably have to go back to a naturopath to get a renewed card

I don't like the idea of having to completely give up narcotics but the way the system works currently is that you can't do the medical marijuana and the Narcotics all at the same time. in many regards I would love to fire my pain management Team.

as a trial run I amon home health care but every time one of the workers callor text meStheir tone is like there is some sort of big emergency.They'll say that I didn't get back to them when I did the whole thing is just unbelievable stress. One of the nurses apparently decided they wanted to see me on Friday but I didn't even get the message until Friday at 4 p.m.. When I did text her back she claims she never got the message. So the communication the unprofessionalism just unreal. On the other hand the nurse that they're having me see the new nurse if they're having me see is a very good health care provider the issues are really that communication is so poor and it feels like they are running the show and patients don't really have virtually no se when it comes to scheduling.


If you need a therapist or counselor in this town and you only have Medicare you are most likely going to get stuck going to one of the behavioral health agencies. But they commonly stand me up you'll go to the appointment and then they won't even be there or the receptionist will say well I can't find you in the computer. It is really a mess and you can never communicate directly with a doctor or a physician's assistant you always have to go through a lot of other levels of communicating and in a lot of cases there is no guarantee that the proper person will ever get your message. I feel that these behavioral health agencies are okay for people who have severe developmental disabilities but for people like me who demand professionalism it's a mess and I am going to have to leave them again.the college has free counselors these are people largely people who were working on their MSW or their PhD in psychology. They demand that you promised them that you will not take your life / they call it keeping you safe, I call it these agencies making judgments about lives that they couldn't even begin to understand

No wonder so many people self medicate

No comments: