Sunday, February 1, 2015

under my skin

so far I've only been able to view half of the movie slash documentary. Hopefully tonight I will get to watch the rest incredibly educational. Unfortunately I also have a long long list of freaky and terrifying neurological symptoms. As you can see every single person in this documentary has a strong support system to take care of them when they are sick. Can you imagine going through what they're going through and not having anyone to take care of you that has been my situation for more than 15 years. I got diagnosed with Lyme disease in June 2000 I got diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 1987 correction I've had it that long but the formal diagnosis came in 1997 the formal diagnosis of FM.

I am NOT being treated by a Lyme literate doctor and you heard with those folks said they've spent $100,000 even more on their treatment I only earn eight thousand dollars a year that was yeah okand lime doctors do not take insurance. So other than the 4 weeks of antibiotics and the one visit to a line Dr that my friend paid for I've been on my own. And as you heard in the documentary every single state in the Union has Lyme disease so do foreign countries

No comments: