Thursday, February 12, 2015

what not to wear 47 year old wanda

boy I can identify with Wanda on so many levels. She has it ingrained about being the ugly duckling I can really relate to her preferring to just blend in. I am unlike her in that I love to wear lots of pretty colors. But I am very much like her in that I am I have never been the type of girl who has attempted to attract men. If what I choose to wear happens to attract them then fine but I don't try to do anything. I I'm self conscious like her in a lot of ways, I would never intentionally try to be sexy I am uncomfortable in heels I am uncomfortable in dresses and I rarely rarely wear makeup. Even though like her I recognize that sure it would make a difference in sure it does increase your confidence. I can't wait to find the to see the final reveal! I wish I could post the particular episode but it would probably take me forever to find the exact episode to post on the my blog.

No comments: