Tuesday, September 15, 2015

2 hour season premier hotel and possible

Super excited to see the two hour premiere of Hotel impossible. Every time I see this show I think about the fact that I am a huge critic when it has come to the years that I was forced to live in these run-down slum dangerous motels. After the first hour of the premiere which was a freaking nightmare and Anthony had to back out of helping the owner because she would not live up to her end of the deal, bed bugs, mold, water damage, killer bees and on and on and on. I was going to try to figure out a way to write to Anthony about the Flagstaff hotels that I have stayed in that were so dangerous. Just as I had this thought the second hour comes on and he's in Flagstaff which I had no idea was going to happen! He ended up renovating one of the slum motels that I lived in, even more exciting I'll have to pop by and take a look

I went to the new website to see whether people are any happier with the motel now that Anthony has renovated. But they're not they're still miserable they're miserable because they don't feel safe and they're miserable because the owner was a bastard to them the same thing happened to me when I stayed there but these two young people who inherited the motel seem really kind in fact I think I remember meeting them a few years ago they are the couple that was featured on tonight's episode. It's really a shame that people are giving the motel really horrible reviews despite the fact that Anthony did a renovation

No comments: