Monday, September 28, 2015

I'd like to correct the journalist error

I'd like to correct the most glaring error that the journalist made in interviewing me. He stated that I have lived in subsidized housing for 15 years. In fact at that point of the interview I had been cycling in and out of homelessness for 17 years and I had lived in subsidized housing for 6 years. So that was the situation in summer 2011 when he was interviewing me and I was homeless and apparently on that particular night staying at the Royal inn which I'm actually glad is now under new ownership and hopefully more ethical ownership

For some really cool and random reason I have been followed by the media for about 25 years. As always I had not sought out this interview but it was pretty much random with me being in the right place at the right time

No comments: