Thursday, September 3, 2015

What I've mainly been watching for the last month

I'd say 90% of what I watch is true crime. I really truly feel like I can relate better to violent crime victims then I can to nearly anyone else in our society so this allows me to quote unquote meet the victims whether they are alive or not. In cases where they are still alive if they have a blog or some other way for me to communicate with them then I do especially when their situations are extremely similar to my own.

I know that my way of processing information and seeing the world is so different from pretty much everybody. That holds true for a lot of subjects. For example today I was watching the story of Suzette and her last name escaping me at the moment but she was a triplet and she was murdered at the age of 18. She had a very happy family life and a wonderful social life with her friends and siblings. I think to myself, hmmm what's better? To live 18 years and be happy and then get murdered? Or to live 80 years with a family that is not happy or no family at all and have had a miserable life? What do you think? I guess I think it would be better to just live the 18 years and have experienced a loving family and a rich happy social life

No comments: