Thursday, October 22, 2015

Cruise America

That was supposed to say as always I hope you're enjoying my photography

I kind of lucked out when I saw this RV posted or pardon me parked right in front of the landscape that I was photographing behind the grocery store I had literally never walked back there before and I was stunned at all the different ways that the mountain and the sky presents itself for fantastic photography. As you can see I would need to crop away so you can't see the building but the left part of the photos are what really work the Nature Park as opposed to the buildings obviously. But I just can't get enough of Red Rock. The Red Rocks a little bit different here than it is in Sedona I'm sure and I had someone explain that to me but I can't really remember the detail. Well as always I hope

No comments: