Saturday, October 31, 2015

Luxurious Flagstaff home on 42 acres

I've only twice been inside a actual house in Flagstaff. But I didn't get to tour those homes all I saw was the living room and dining room and bathroom

Most of the people who I quote unquote No who live here either live in their vehicle or live in the woods and the majority of the people that live in the woods don't even have a tent

I have yet to meet someone in this town who is quote unquote middle class

And in America as a whole wealthy people never admit that they are wealthy. I can only think of one person who is honest about the fact that she is well see all the other wealthy people that I know will not claim anything better than middle class even though it is obvious that they are multi millionaires

I encourage you to check out this spectacular video. For some odd reason though every time I add a link it puts a period right in the middle of the word tube I don't understand that so you would probably have to type it out yourself so that you don't get sent to the wrong link based on this quirky aspect of my smartphone

https://youtu.be/TpCgDfn6TRw

No comments: