Saturday, October 31, 2015

Jeremy rosser suspect Forensic Files, walker mews apts.

What happened to this 20 year old girl in Texas is so similar to what I went through for 4 full years living at Walker mews York Road Baltimore.

the maintenance men and other hoodrats came and went from my apartment on a daily basis looting burning stealing and threatening me with my life.

I was stalked for the entire 4 years I lived there and when I complained to management as well as the head of section 8 no action was taken on my behalf.

Management of Walker mews mgmt. Stated myself and other complaining tenants were essentially delusional.

one time a penthouse mag. was left on my living room floor and another time a dead rat !

I had to live like this for 4 full years until I fled to a subsidized complex where I incurred daily violent crimes for 14 months. ;(

On 4/11/2011 I fled 2400 miles to a shelter in prescott, az.  As I knew my life was in grave danger in md.

No comments: