Wednesday, May 4, 2016

more random genealogical research

I randomly decided to search Google for whether or not there is a family plot on the paternal side biological family. I was able to find a number of ancestors who are at the same grave site even ancestors going back all the way to the early eighteen-hundreds in Baltimore. I shall assume that because it's all the same grave site bat it is likely still my ancestor. I do know all of the names going back to maybe the early day mid eighteen hundreds but then there was a few names that I have never heard before that were born even earlier so that's why I assume that those are also my ancestors. I would list the last name butt I'll never hear the end of it from my biological father if I do so I'm going to refrain from doing that but I am not afraid to list the the name of the cemetery I can't be sued for that

No comments: