Tuesday, May 24, 2016

to linda* (low vitamin d)

I know when you choose to help me it has to b what you consider I need.  Thank you for the offer but since I don't cook, a gift card to frys Kroger I would put to much better use.


I'm completely out of money, food stamps.  have bread peanut butter oatmeal rice and beans but that's it


at Kroger I often get the amys and the love frozen brand foods that are vegetarian


I also get cereal


bolthouse juices  turkey, cheese tuna that sort of thing


If you would b open to help me in the ways that I actually need, I would be most grateful


So, please calculate what you would have spent on me if you gave me what I wanted, and do a Kroger frys card for that amount and you would really be helping me


From the lady who takes nothing for granted


thank you again

No comments: