Saturday, August 16, 2008

"I'm really enjoying the Olympics"

I've caught tiny bits of the Olympics over the years, but this year I've watched every night since opening ceremony. I've only been watching t.v. regularly for a little over a year and a half. I think it's incredibly cool that Phelps and Hoff are from Towson and trained at "my" local Mt. Washington (balto.) pool. I looked into joining that pool years ago, as I do love to swim, but I couldn't afford it.

I'm also loving the gymnastics and liking the "synchronized" diving (which of course is only synchronized some of the time) I'll bet more than 1/2 the reason why people watch so much of the Olympics is because these are such attractive people with great bodies and adorable little outfits! A month ago I couldn't have told you who Phelps or Hoff even were.

No comments: