Thursday, August 28, 2008

"indeed.com"

I'm now registed with this website which is pretty cool. You tell them the zip code that you are interested in working in and if you like, they will send you daily job alerts out of those zip codes. (In my case they've asked me what types of jobs I'm interested in I said "all") So, they are sending me daily job alerts out of my zip and my other favorite zip which is out of state.

Of course for out of state jobs it takes quite a bit of money to get there to interview, so it still makes most economic sense for me to take a live in nanny job because at least I can do the interview over the phone, and once I leave Baltimore for the position I've got housing and work for the time that the family and I are happy. But like I said there sure is a huge amount of competition out there for live in nannies................................

It's all so exhausting, this trying to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

No comments: