Monday, August 4, 2008

"Survival has been all consuming"

Any energies I have have been put toward finding another place to live. I don't want to die at La Pew, and there is no doubt that it is destroying my health to be there. On the one weekend per month that I have a rental car I begin to feel more energy, things begin to normalize, just not having to ride the buses and battle for my ped. rights begins to restore my energy.

Then, I have to return the car and it always feels devastating. And all I really did with the car was the normal stuff that no one can done without a car. I went to the laundromat, trader joes, whole foods, and the hunt valley mall....................I figured I'd treat myself to washers that work but going to a laundromat. I told you that the hallways, elevators, and laundry rooms are scary places in my bldg. But also, the washers are always broken and you lose your money and office won't refund it..................................

My donation site on this website has also gotten me nowhere and costs 10 a month to maintain. It has prompted alot of scam artists to tell me that they'll send me money then i have to send money to africa, but only after I give them a bunch of personal information....................................I'm not taking the donation site down yet, however.

I haven't had the energy to re-write the letters from La pew and Linden out on my website, but I will. I've saved most of them and we get almost one a day.

No comments: