Thursday, August 21, 2008

"La Pew Correspondence/Correspondence from Hell"

The following notice was left in my door last night. I've requested that they put notices all the way under my door, so they don't get ripped off, but that request has gone unanswered.

On 8/21 and 8/22 Linden will be entering your apt. to inspect our recently completed work.

This is about the 10th of these notices I've received. I've already told them that if they come in my place I'm taking them to court; but they seem to be ignoring / forgetting that I've told them that so many times, even though I've put it in writing. What us tenants say about anything always falls on deaf ears. This morning I believe they were banging very hard on my door to get in, but I did not let them in. I'm sure they'll do the same thing tomorrow. I could get a restraining order; but it takes a huge amount of wherewithal to get to that city courthouse to do all of that.

No comments: