Saturday, February 16, 2013

"Destroying one life to save another"

So, in the last 2 weeks my life has become completely entangled by my very ill room mate.  I document EVERYTHING

She is not ready for independent living and i am the one who suffers.

At 11 last night she set the smoke alarm off everytime she cooks the place smells like it caught fire

At midnight she began yelling at her invisible assailant and slamming doors hard.  Now the door slamming is every few seconds throughout the night

Day 3 no working toilet sbe stuffed a whole roll of t.p. down there

She threw out my brand new sharp knife with the box of so called trash that contained many valuable items!  I will demand r eimburse by her famnily

For me shopping for anything is a huge ordeal on buses and i can't carry more then acouple of items.  So for her to take my light bulb out of the l/r lamp or steal my knife is a big deal.  I am out of cash til 3/1

Instead of baths i take quick showers.  I skip meals because i can't stand being in the common areas with her.

I mean there is no question that life was a living hell before she moved in but this takes things to a frighteningly new level.

No comments: