Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Karaoke and Dance Night"

So you can see all the funk/disco i've been watching on you tube.  This got me pumped up enough to go do Karaoke the other night! 

I performed 8 or 9 songs and closed out my night by singing and performing ladies night!

That was real neat because people did get on the dance floor and shake it up!

I also performed something I've been practicing: "One Less Bell to Answer"  however the version that the dj had was different so I didn't sound as good as i might if i could have done the original.

Going to clubs is a mix of fun, not so fun and stress.  There are always a few who have had way to much to drink and then they push themselves on you!  On the other hand, the night i went, there were people from every walk of life and from all over the u.s. and the world-overall a friendly crowd.  Glad i went!

No comments: