Friday, February 15, 2013

"Migraines and severe headaches"

So, i rna out of my headache medicine about 3 or 4 days ago.  Very severe headaCHE and 2 very sore arms from the shots they gave me in both arms.

I called urgent care place one and they said they do shots.

urgent care 2 place said they do a shot or they send you to be evaluated.

i called the e.r., said i do not want to stuff up the e.r. with poor people.  i asked if i can get the sublingual med.  she said she never heard of it and has been a patient herself for migraines.  she said they would hook me up to iv pain meds.  it hurts to get the i.v. so i said no to that

i tried to call my brand new physician but i do not trust the p.a. to take a written message that makes sense and she said there is no voice mail.

whats the point in being sent for test when when i know that the sleep deprivation, heart attack like stress, and second hand smoke coming in the house from the neighbors who are not permitted to smoke indoors.

I guess i'l just have to suffer until the 21st when the insurance will pay for more imitrex.

No comments: