Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"The Bachelor/London Calling" (abc.com)

My Notes! 3/24/08

Marshana was curious about where Matt stood on inter-racial dating. He replied: "It's different in the U.K." I would have loved to hear more about that subject. No doubt it's different, I've dated men from many, many, different countries. Matt said that he finds Marshana really beautiful and essentially that she shouldn't worry about the race thing.

Matt gave Ashlee a rose, because she sings and write songs. I think Ashlee is pretty cute, do you?

Some of the drama makes me giggle, like the guy who you can't see who says stuff like

"whose dream of marrying an English gentlemna will end tonight?!"

I believe that most men melt at the sound of a nice female singing voice. Apparently Matt is no exception, as 3 or 4 of the girls in this batch are singers!

Chelsea admits to being lonely. "I want someone who is smart an d can make me laugh"

Looks like Shayne didn't realize what she was getting herself into. She is not coping well with the pressure of all of the other female competition.

Carrie asks: Do you like my dress? (to matt) (I don't think I'd fish for a compliment like that)

Personally I really don't care for Shayne too much.

Matt hates the rose ceremony as much as mark did. (mark from last season) Rose ceremony is where the girls gradually get eliminated until Matt finds his "true love"

I do really like Matt though, and it's easy to see how all these girls could fall so hard for him. I was surprised that Marshana's overtly sexual dancing did not get her eliminated. He ended up giving her a rose anyway.

I'm shocked he gave Shayne a rose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/31/08

So Holly and Matt are going to see a pre-screening of "Made of Honor" WOW. WHAT A DATE! That sure did look like fun, didn't it? red carpet, paparazzi, private showing. No wonder they thought they were in love. Holly appears very lucky right now. In fact they seem perfect for one another. It may however, have been foolish for them to write their I love you message in the cement!

The Rugby Game

Oyy that looks miserable. Beating each other up looks painful, especially without protective gear, however it's easy to see how the girls could really get into the beating up part of things given what they are competing for!

I was away from the t.v. during the post rugby party, and I'm not really sure why Matt gave Robin a rose, are you?

Boy there sure is alot of jealousy on this show. I'm sure the girls know before they ever join up they those kinds of feelings are going to surface. I sure couldn't go the media route with dating, could you?

Matt told Shayne he was intrigued about her parents. I can understand her discomfort. I'm always uncomfortable talking about my parents. Shane explained that she grew up in a dysfunctional home.

Matt said that it looks like she has about 400 shoes. She said yes, as long as she has a myriad of purses, shoes, watches and cool cars she'll be happy. He said: "So you're high maintenance?" She hesitated then said: "
YES!"

I think it's really childish for the women to interrupt each other's dates, like Robin did. She really started something, didn't she? I would fear falling into disfavor if I interuppted Matt while on a date. But Robin says: "You have to fight for what you want"

They all hate her.

So, are you enjoying this season of the Bachelor?

No comments: