Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"A Portion of my journal entry" 1/17/1996

Ran into Kevin , my acquaintance from high school. (haven't seen him in 16 years) Despite the fact that I wasn't feeling well, "Kevin" and I had a wonderful time. We took the light rail (i have no car) to Mt. Washington and went to the Desert Cafe. We also went into a clayworks exhibition and into Something Else, a really cool store where a really icy old lady clerk glared at us.

Kevin and I laughed alot and decided to go to the Hippo (a gay bar he is gay i'm not) and dance or something.

Kevin said that he and his family are really close. 

He said he has a gift of prophecy and predicting the future. He had a vision of being in a car accident and then it happened shortly thereafter.

I told him that I had this ugly feeling that I would be murdered. He started to respond , then stopped himself. I pleaded with him to tell me what was on his mind. He said that yesterday he had a vision that I had committed suicide.

Other then that creepy part of our conversation we had fun.

The last time I was at Desert Cafe was for the support group that never happened. It was 20 below zero and I fell on the ice in the church's deserted parking lot. (no car) I broke down crying that night. It was scary to think that if I had really hurt myself I could have frozen to death like eons of Chicagoans and maybe Baltimoreans. Poverty Sux!

No comments: