Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Preparing to call the police"

So, I'm cleaning and organizing and studying everything. What's missing, what's out of place. My photo album has been moved from one end of the apt. to the other and it's on the floor by the door where I'd never put it because of the kitty litter that is on the rug, as left over remnants from the storm. I use k. litter cuz it's better for the environment in regards to removing the ice from my handicapped ramp. (It's left over from the last tenant)

So, at this point it appears my jewelry box is gone as well. Back in 02 when I was 39 I lost my entire life's accumulation if jewelery (cept 1 piece) (well it was stolen) and since then I've acquired about 100 dollars worth of jewelry. Gifts and such. So now that appears to be gone.

At La Pew, I'd have to regularly inventory every item in the apt. I'd assess it's worth and keep that in a hidden notebook. Talk about time consuming. But the way these gangs operate is that, one time they might come in and take 3 pairs of underwear and 3 of your best bowls. Another time they might take cash. Another time they'd take a knife and add more carvings to the wood of my bedroom dressers.

So, it's all about keeping me in a state of terror. They'd add more vandalism to my car almost daily. Well, if someone has indeed been in here, then my new computer is at risk as well.

I noticed yesterday that my bogus you tube videos have been removed from my facebook account. I didn't do that.

Anyhow, I'll call non emergency police after I go thru the house and get as organized as possible. Get some mental clarity. I think if all they see is chaos they are more likely to think "well the place looks like a disaster area, you probably just misplaced the item"

But as far as this animal or human part that was on my bedroom floor. Well, this should be interesting getting this analyzed. Also, there is something new on the bttom of my computer screen. It's an eyeball and next to it is a red "circle" with a line thru it. So, that's creepy too. What is it? Can you tell me? You can feel free to email me directly my email address is on my website.

No comments: