Saturday, February 27, 2010

"very very very bad news"

About 3 weeks ago, I began seeing some patterns that are nearly identical to what i saw when I lived at La Pew. Food taken from my refrigerator with the wrappers left on floor, food with strange substances added to it, a med. bottle with a strange substance on the outside of it, my bag of recyclables scattered on the floor, my spinner (windchime) taken off the hook on the front porch and the spinner thrown to the other side.

A few days ago, my dish with nickels and dimes had no nickels and dimes in it. This evening I found an object next to my bed which I can't identify. (at la pew they'd kill rats and leave them on my floor)

This object in my bedroom is not like anything I've ever seen. Human flesh? animal intestine part? I don't know. But when the cop came by last week, she left me with her business card and report #. I kept it next to the computer where I could easily find it. It's gone as of tonight.

She said she doesn't think anybody has really been in my place but that I am traumatized from where I used to live. She said, nonetheless, she will increase patrols in the area and also interview my next door neighbor who notices most people who walk by...........................

Tomorrow, sadly, I will call non emergency police or go by the station. Last time I asked her if she could test this liquid for me and she said "this isn't csi. People think we have all this sophisticated equipment, but we don't."

Folks, it shocks me that any one any gang would want to come this far out to terrorize me again..............................will I have to leave the state cuz of this problem?

No comments: