Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Are you a writer?"

I was on the bus yesterday speaking with my dear 20 y.o. "bus friend" named Christie*

C-"Are you a writer?"

E-"yes! how did you know that?"

C-"Because your vocabulary is enormous!"

E-"I've been working on a book for years but the very subject I wish to write about is the very reason I keep getting "pushed off the path" So, at the moment, I'm just focusing on the blog!"

(Christie was shocked when I told her I was 48. I was shocked when she told me she is 20 as she is very evolved, very astute, extremely mature. I told her I'd love to be her friend outside of the buses but I know she has no time for that. She said she has absolutely no time for a social life because of her full time job and she also takes care of her sick grandparent.)

No comments: