Saturday, June 22, 2013

"Birthday Promotions"

So, as per usual I was nearly out of money all together by mid month.  So, I have been trying to figure out how to drag out the birthday promotions at restaurants out for 4 days!

I started today.  I called Denny's on Elm and they said I can only come in ON MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY.  I have no food in house so i'm motivated to figure this out.

I call the other Dennys and asked if I could come in today as opposed to Monday.  They said yes.

But when I went in the waitress said that the only way I could get the free meal is if I buy a drink.  I told her that she's wrong and she should double check.

I called my balance and I have enough to buy a coffee.  The waitress accidentally gives me the coffee for free.

It was the grand slam and it was very good.

I just printed out the birthday coupon for baskin robbins............

No comments: