Monday, June 24, 2013

"Birthday's and new years day"

Nothing changes on birthdays or new years day.  So, the best bet is for me to keep expectations very low.  Lots went wrong this birthday weekend.  If I told u the details you'd think I was asking 4 pity.

So, all I will share for now is about today.  Despite the fact that I left at 11 a.m.  the bus did not get me to the adult center in time.  I missed lunch and I missed having everyone sing happy birthday 2 me. I had not eaten in 24 hours because the twelve dollars I put aside for the rest of the month, got gobbled up by some weird fees at my bank.  I have to go in person to resolve that tomorrow.

So, I wasted 2 hours on buses and never got to eat; however, a stranger on the bus gave me five dollars for my birthday so I got a good slice of pizza and a coke.

Beginning of July I will have one official b-day celebration my friend and I will go to a dinner theatre!  I have never been to one before.

Today I am wearing the prettiest shirt I own and asking people:  "Can you tell what's different today?!"

Then I tell them I'm 50 and they don't believe me.

No comments: