Thursday, June 6, 2013

"Man DISROBES on bus!"

So, Will sees me sitting in the back of the bus and unfortunately sits down next to me.  I can't help but to notice that his belt buckle is unbuckled, his button on his jeans is undone and HIS ZIPPER IS UNZIPPED!

I tell him that his zipper is unzipped and he says "thanks for telling me!"

I said, and your buckle is unbuckled!

He said, "Yup, just took a piss at the mall"

me-"behind a tree?"

(the trees are baby trees and you can't hide behind them!)

him-"yup!" "Plus, I don't want to wear these jeans today anyhow!"  He proceeds to completely take his jeans off, I instinctively look away despite his movie star good looks!

He doesn't seem to realize how inappropriate this behavior is!  The driver saw the whole thing and did nothing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These vignettes make for great writing material but I'm telling you, this public transit thing, it's no kind of a life.

No comments: