Monday, December 16, 2013

"Breaking the faith"

First off I find Ben very endearing.  He really loves the girls and is very mature for his age.  I also think that Cody is a sweetheart/and that the other kids in the house are worried that connie will get hurt/but that's a part of life!

Oh that nightclub looked horrible.  I think those flashing lights would have given me a migraine or even seizures!

Cute about how the trannies said that they love the tidal wave haircuts.

I am not at all impressed with val.  I think she is INCREDIBLY RUDE to have dissed the house members who stayed up all night worrying about her!

Everytime they play the tape of Warren Jeffs talking it creeps me out.  I am unclear as to whether those are current recordings made from prison or what the heck is going on.

and it is incredibly said how deeply these kids have been indoctrinated.  I mean underwear to protect you from a native American indian attack?  Looks like this is going to b a long ass process.

I can't remember is it val that got the waitress job?  just think she's probably not even literate I don't know how she could possibly take an order.  I mean even though she didn't recall the vegan thingon the menu, if she were literate she could just write it down.

But these kids were living essentially on another planet!  Nobody should assume these kids know this or that because they probably don't.

1 comment:

BroKen said...

Val is 21 years old. She is the only one stepping up and running her life. She got a job, and is moving on with her life. The guys all seem to want to just start up another version of what they came from. They want to know what is going on every moment. Who's doing what, where, and when. It almost looks to me like they are "lost boys", that are trying to start up their own controlling religion. Just because they helped the girls out doesn't mean the girls owe them anything.