Monday, December 30, 2013

"Breaking the faith"

Unimaginable to have to wait 18 years before being able to chose your own clothing, hairstyle or makeup!  Martha looks stunning now and unrecognizable.

I feared Ben would have a heart attack after basketball!  I can relate to his mourning about what he has missed out on in life.

Boy, Angie trying on the mother's clothes!  I'm stunned she didn't get fired!

I agree with Connie's assessment that boys are mostly the same.  Angie looked like a 5 year old when she made a face after Connie described what kissing is like.  just shows how developmentally thwarted one is when they come out of a cult.  (I also did not date before turning 18)

I love cody!  "You're the girl!"

The dancing looked like a lot of fun and connie looks fantastic.

I have been once to Mormon church.  I found the attendees to be loud and rude throughout the entire service which is super long!

No comments: