Monday, December 9, 2013

"Breaking the faith"

This show is a real "white knuckle ride"  I panicked when the alarm went off at the salt lake house.  And wow it is really amazing to me that Lisa just let this whole group in without even being there.  These kids are so so lucky to have each other to go through this process.

I have had to make over 100 escapes for my life and safety and I was all alone each time.

Again Martha has a good sense of self and progresses very rapidly.  I think if she finds the old uniforms to be so uncomfortable she should just go ahead and wear the "English" clothes, go shopping, and not worry about how slowly the others are progressing.

I don't think Ben should rush the other girls to get into "English" clothes.  This is going to be a long long process.  It made me so happy to see the girls have fun at the parade and with the glow sticks.  I get so little joy out of life that I can understand how long it's been since any of them have felt any joy.

Some of the kids think the one girl only left flds for cody. I'm sure that's not the case.  We'll see, hopefully for her she can date him again but it's only real life that he may be seeing others or have a new girlfriend.

The native who attacked the one kid seemed drunk, but they blurred his face so ican't tell for sure.  Well as the boy said "he learned his lesson' and hopefully he knows that in the future he might say something like:

"that's a neat necklace will you please tell me about it?"  (as opposed to physically touching strangers)

Hmm what else.....................Yes, I was surprised about how Lisa connected them up with the Mormons.

I am having a similar problem with this show as I did with break amish.  And that is that the kids are so soft spoken and in-articulate that I can neither hear them nor understand them half the time.

This should b a very interesting ride.............................;)

No comments: