Friday, December 13, 2013

"Weather/weakness"

This month I have only been going out 4 or 5 days a week.  Some days I am too weak to walk and have to go home.  Yesterday I was only out an hour when I realized I was becoming very weak so I had to head home.  Other days I have to stay in due to the snow and wind.

It has not been much fun although like I said I do have cable for the first time in my life and I am enjoying it immensely.

I have been unable to get to p.t. or o.t. due to weather and other hold backs.  Like I told you the walking and bussing takes everything out of me, so it's rare in winter for me to be out for more then 5 hours a day.

There is no doubt I would be doing many evening activities if I had a car.  I still badly want and need to get to a warmer climate.

No comments: