Monday, December 9, 2013

"Scary"

It's scary to me that I only have $75 dollars for food money to last 24 days.  This is the first time in 8.5 years that I have had a place safe enough (for now at least) that I can actually store food in the house.  (In the past during the home invasions my food has been stolen and even contaminated with feces ;(   )

So, normally I have to traverse on the bus every day or every other day and only buy the food I can carry on my back.

today I will buy 75 in food and take a cab home.  It will suck because I feel very deprived when I can't eat out.  Also, this is a month where most Americans have other people buying them presents and having them over for beautiful meals.

I'm sure I'll like spend xmas at home eating peanut butter andn watching tv.  the buses don't run so I won't even b able to go to the food center.

No comments: