Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Who taught you how to dance?"

Many people have asked me that over the years. I've been thinking; who DID teach me to dance. Probably the soul train dancers, michael jackson, james brown...................but I wasn't intentionally copying any of these people. I also took modern dance at university of maryland.

I'm considering going on craigs list to start up a group for folks who want to disco, funk, r and b, and freestyle dance. I doubt I'll get many responses. I'm not really willing to go into Baltimore city much for dancing, especially after dark.

I haven't been to a really good dance spot since 2002; the "have a nice day cafe" downtown.........................................

Perhaps i should do a google search on where the dance spots are. Another obstacle is that I prefer 70's and 80's for dance music, and that's probably not a very popular format for the youngsters....................................

No comments: